Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Essay Topic

My essay topic is about abortion. I think abortion is rational rights for all women because they can be pregnant unexpectedly by raped, and giving birth is physically dangerous. However, I feel abortion is basically a killing of children. I have seen a video that tells how one of the methods of an abortion goes on, and it was really frightening for me. Also, I saw a table that shows reasons why women did abortion, and there economical unrest was chosen as one of the biggest reason. From this statistic, I thought if social welfare was progressed, the number of abortion may be less. Therefore, my current opinion is that rights of abortion should be kept for all women, but society has to make effort to decrease it by working harder for social welfare.

2 comments:

  1. You have a very reasonable claim as the basis for your thesis.

    One possible way of expressing the thesis could be this way:

    While the right to have abortion should be kept for all women, society has to make efforts to decrease the incidence of abortion by working harder for social welfare.

    Another way to express the thesis might be this way:

    Society should maintain the right to abortion for all women, but make efforts to decrease it by working harder to improve social welfare problems that may be the cause of many abortions.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking my post and giving me guidance. Those thesis express my opinion well. I want to use either of them, and I keep writing the essay.

    ReplyDelete